No products in the cart.
Usha Cook Joy 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence, Frequency: 50 Hz.
- Fast Heating : Yes
- Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize cooking
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
- Extra long cord. Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length
- 5 preset menu options
- Power consumption-1600 W. The voltage is 230 volts
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1600 watts
- Includes: Main Unit and Manual
What was once a solution for students only, is now popular even among families and households, With an auto power saving mode to prevent overheating and pan sensor that lets the cooktop operate only when there’s a cookware on the surface, the IC3616 induction cooktop ensures that your power and safety are always the first priority! Features: Auto switched to power saving mode to prevent overheating Pan sensor technology – operates only when Cookware is placed on 5 Pre-set menu with additional manual control Safety device (metal oxide variaster) for protection against voltage fluctuation up to 1500 Volts Anti skid feet 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety. Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length Product to be shown with food being prepared on it.
|Dimensions||35 × 27 × 7 cm|